1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- Mishimoto MMBCC-F2D-08BE Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit for 2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Direct fit for the 2008€“2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
- High-flow catch can allows your crankcase to breathe while filtering out harmful oil, fuel, and water vapors
- Durable 3mm-thick steel bracket mounts catch can under truck for easy servicing in minutes
- Includes CNC-machined billet aluminum oil fill neck to replace the stock air-oil-separator
- Prevents blow-by from contaminating engine oil
- Includes durable, CNC-machined aluminum hose barb fittings
- 5.3 fl. oz. capacity for extended service intervals
- Powder-coated bracket for maximum durability in all conditions
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Patent pending
- Inlet: M27 x 2.0
- Outlet: M27 x 2.0
- Drain Plug Thread Size: 3/8" NPT
- Capacity: 5.3 fl. oz.
- Install Torque Specs: 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
- (1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
- (1) Black, Anodized High-Flow Catch Can
- (1) CNC-Machined Aluminum Oil Fill Neck
- (1) Mishimoto Oil Cap
- (2) Direct-Fit Catch Can Hoses
- (2) CNC-machined Aluminum Barbed Fittings
- (4) High-Quality Worm Gear Clamps
- (1) Baffle w/ Polyurethane Filter
- (1) 3/8" NPT Plug
- (1) Large O-Ring
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- 2008-2010 Ford F-250 w/ 6.4L Powerstroke
- 2008-2010 Ford F-350 w/ 6.4L Powerstroke
- 2008-2010 Ford F-450 w/ 6.4L Powerstroke
- 2008-2010 Ford F-550 w/ 6.4L Powerstroke
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.