1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- Milodon 16250 - Milodon Mechanical Water Pump. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Milodon€™s exclusive high efficiency impeller design is installed into new GMB castings using heavy-duty bearings and large-diameter shafts. It is the impeller that makes the pump work so much better than a standard, stock design water pump.
- Milodon water pumps are available in high-volume (steel or aluminum) and standard-volume versions Pumps are direct factory replacements with OEM hose connections and bosses.
- These high-volume pumps have a balanced distribution design (equal flow to both sides of the engine block) and a high-efficiency impeller that increases coolant flow up to 30 percent over stock.
- These features increase coolant pressure in the block to prevent hot spots and air pockets and improve coolant flow in the radiator.
- A high-flow thermostat is recommended when using a high-volume pump.
- Pump Flow: High-volume
- Water Pump Rotation: Clockwise
- Pilot Diameter (in): 0.625 in.
- Pump Material: Aluminum
- Pump Finish: Natural
- Water Pump Inlet Diameter (in): 1.750 in.
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- 1970-1992 318-340-360 Small Block Chrysler, Standard Rotation
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- 5.563 in. total water pump length to hub.
- The dimensions in the image do not account for any gaskets or the backing plate.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.