1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- Lakewood SFI Certified bellhousing for 1958-1987 GM cars with Small Block or Big Block Chevrolet engine. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Designed For Mechanical Fork Linkage
- Bellhousing Depth: 6.45 in
- Clutch Fork Opening: 2.125 In X 3.3 In
- Transmission Bore Diameter: 4.684 In
- Hydro formed Construction
- Includes Grade 8 Hardware
- S.F.I. 6.1 Certification
- Made In The USA
- Clutch: 11"
- Color: Red
- Emission Code: 5
- Engine: Chevrolet Small Block Gen I
- Chevy Big Block V8
- Engine Make: Chevrolet
- Flywheel: 153 or 168 Tooth
- Height: 6.45
- Make: Chevrolet
- Material: Steel
- Product Type: Bellhousing
- SFI Approved: Yes
- SFI Certification: 6.1
- Trans. Bore Diameter: 4.685
- Transmission: Bert Racing, Brinn Racing, Falcon, Jerico, Muncie, Richmond, Saginaw, T10, T5, TKO 500/600 Chevy, TKX
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Transmission Mounting Bolts Not Included
- This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.