1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizer . Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear
- Improves control and handling of oversized tires
- Easy direct bolt-on install
- Install Time: 30 minutes
- Extended Length: 20.93"
- Compressed Length: 13.5"
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited 4 Door
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
- Recommended for vehicles equipped with 35" tires and above
- This is direct fit and will re-use the OE bolts goes in the direct location as the OE steering stabilizer location.
- If you are installing a lift kit please check the condition of your steering stabilizer to ensure proper control and handling of your over sized tires.
The 2.0 Performance Series IFP steering stabilizer helps take the load off your steering components and keep your tires tracking straight and true. Oversized offroad tires have a tendency to seek out traction in any direction. The large knobs and open tread pattern can cause your front end to wander on or off the road. The 2.0 Performance Series IFP stabilizer uses the same advanced damping technology contained in Fox Performance Series shocks to tame steering feedback from even the most aggressive tires.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.