1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
Flowmaster 72198 Moderate Sound FlowFX Muffler w/ 3" Center In/ 2.5" Dual Out
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
Flowmaster's FlowFX series mufflers deliver a moderate performance tone for the enthusiast looking for an exhaust note that is different from the "chambered" muffler sound. The interior features a large 3.00-inch "straight-through" stainless steel perforated core, surrounded with high-temperature sound absorption materials delivering a deep traditional mellow tone. The internal flow design is reversible, so the muffler can be installed in either direction to best suit the vehicle application and offsets needed. Features include fully MIG-welded "bright" 409 stainless steel construction with the FlowFX logo embossed on both sides of the case. The FlowFX line of mufflers is perfect for the person looking for a show-quality performance muffler at an economical price point and in a compact-sized case.
- Flowmaster FlowFX Muffler - 3.00 Center In/ 2.50 Dual Out - Straight Through Performance - Moderate Sound - Stainless Steel.
- Flowmaster quality
- Straight through design
- Moderate exterior performance tone
- Durable fully welded 409S stainless steel case
- Color: Brushed
- Emission Code: 5
- Finish: Natural
- Inlet Connection Type: Clamp
- Inlet Diameter (in): 3
- Inlet Position: Centered
- Inlet Quantity: 1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Height/Thickness (in): 4
- Muffler Body Length (in): 14
- Muffler Body Shape: Oval
- Muffler Body Width (in): 9
- Muffler Inlet Diameter (in): 3
- Muffler Outlet Diameter (in): 2.5
- Muffler Overall Length (in): 20
- Muffler Series: FlowFX
- Muffler Type: Absorption
- Outlet Connection Type: Clamp
- Outlet Diameter (in): 2.5
- Outlet Position: Dual Outlet
- Outlet Quantity: 2
- Product Type: Absorption Muffler
- Sound Level: Moderate Sound
- Type of Muffler: High Flow, Straight Through
- Nickel (Metallic)
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.