1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- Fel-Pro Engine Cylinder Head Gaske. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- PROPRIETARY COATING -- Nonstick anti-friction coating seals small surface imperfections
- NO RETORQUE DESIGN -- Steel core helps eliminate the need for retorquing head bolts
- SUPERIOR SEAL -- Precise embossed Printoseal sealing beads at all vital areas to eliminate leak paths
- STRONG AND DURABLE -- Features graphite or reinforced fiber facing material and steel armor for strength and durability
- DESIGNED FOR IMPERFECT SEALING SURFACES -- Engineered and manufactured specifically for the repair environment to help seal imperfect sealing surfaces
- Part Type: Head Gasket
- Mfg.: GM Performance
- Engine Family: Chevrolet V8 Small Block
- Engine Displacement: 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400, 400 Race
- Bore Size (in.): 4.166
- Thickness (in.): 0.039
- Combustion Chamber Volume (cc): 8.90
- Combustion Seal Design: Pre-flattened copper wire
- Materials/Construction: Steel core laminate
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Suitable for 1986-91 Corvette w/Aluminum heads
- Can be used on 400 race Engs.
- Can be used on aluminum
- Up to 4.155" max. bore w/minimal chamfer
brinelling of aluminum heads
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.