1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- Energy Suspension Rear Control Arm Bushings | 1965-1973 Chevy Chevelle. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Maintains proper alignment under extreme conditions on and off road and during competition.
- Improves vehicle handling, cornering and overall control
- Full floating, for smoother operation.
- Made of Energy's HYPERFLEX performance polyurethane to add performance and durability
- Position #1 and #2
- 6 - 3088 - Thrust Washers
- Position #3
- 6 - 3087 - Thrust Washers
- Position #4
- 2 - 3089 - Thrust Washers
- Positions #1 through #4
- 8 - 3021C - Control Arm Bushings
- 1 - Small 911108 Formula 5 Prelube Tub
- 1 - Installation Instructions - #17019
- 1 - Installation Instructions - #17041
- Buick Century 1966-1987
- Buick Electra 1965-1970
- Buick Estate Wagon 1970
- Buick Lesabre 1965-1970
- Buick Regal 1973-1987
- Buick Riviera 1965
- Buick Special 1965-1969
- Buick Wildcat 1965-1970
- Chevrolet Chevelle 1965-1973
- Chevrolet El Camino 1965-1987
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo 1970-1976
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Measure before purchasing to insure fitment.
- Will not fit Heavy Duty suspension
- Includes New Outer Metal Shells
- One Set Will Cover the Left and Right Side
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.