1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
Eibach 6392.140 Pro-Kit Lowering Springs for 2009-2014 Nissan Maxima 3.5L
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
THE FIRST STEP IN SUSPENSION PERFORMANCE
Eibach PRO-KIT is the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street cars. It's our legendary spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicle's performance and appearance.
PRO-KIT lowers your vehicle's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheels and tires, the Eibach PRO-KIT is the finishing touch to a winning recipe for performance. PRO-KIT also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your car look just as hot as it performs.
Every Eibach PRO-KIT is designed and tested by our suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, PRO-KIT provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs.
- High Performance Handling
- Lower Center Of Gravity
- Progressive Spring Design
- Excellent Ride Quality
- Part Of Eibach Pro-System
- Million Mile Warranty
- Spring Position: Front and rear
- Spring Type: Coil
- Progressive Rate Spring: Yes
- Bushings Included: No
- Spring Finish: Black powder coated
- Quantity: Sold as a kit
- 2009-2014 Nissan Maxima 3.5L - 1.3" Front / 1.4" Rear Drop
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.