1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- EBC DP41909R Yellowstuff Rear Brake Pads. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Designed to provide an optimum combination for street use
- Unique composition allows high braking friction when brakes are cold
- Features a cold friction rating of 0.5
- Backing plate and side edges of brake pad are yellow powder coated for resistance to corrosion
- Pad surfaces have chamfered edges to reduce contact against rotor lip that forms over time and causes squealing
- Center gap allows for proper heat expansion of brake pads
- Built-in noise-reducing shims
- Provides equivalent performance to GG-rated brake pads
- Patented Brake-In red pad surface coating provides better grip during the first 100 miles after new pads are installed
- Patented Brake-In red pad surface coating scours off any existing glaze or heat spots from brake rotor surface for more even surface mating
- Sold as a set for two wheels
- Series: Yellowstuff
- Friction Material: Aramid Fibers
- Finish: Yellow Powder Coat
- Dust Rating: Medium
- Driving Style: Performance / Racing
- FMSI: D1165
- Quantity: Sold as Set
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Actual Product may vary from pictures due to Vehicle Fitment. Make/Model specific photos not shown.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.