1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
DynoMax® Ultra Flo„¢ Welded performance stainless steel mufflers feature 100-percent welded construction for lifelong durability. The unrestricted, straight-through design dyno proven to flow up to 2,000 SCFM and support up to 2,000 horsepower. Each muffler uses our exclusive Continuous Roving Fiberglass (CRF) Technology to absorb unwanted interior resonance while maintaining a deep performance tone. All Dynomax® Performance Exhaust Systems bolt on for easy installation. Your vehicle's complete exhaust can be quickly and easily customized with an emissions-legal premium performance system from Dynomax®.
- Dynomax Single - 2.5" Cat-Back System - Ultra Flo€ž¢ Polished Muffler.
- Stainless steel construction for lifelong protection
- 100% welded design for maximum durability
- Straight through design ensures unrestricted exhaust flow and reduces back pressure
- CRF Technology absorbs unwanted interior resonance while maintaining a deep performance tone
- Dyno proven to flow up to 2,000 SCFM and support up to 2,000 horsepower
- 2011-2001 Ford Ranger 2.3 Liter L4 - 125.9" Wheelbase, Ultra Flo Welded System
- 2001-1998 Ford Ranger 2.5 Liter L4 - 126.0" Wheelbase, Ultra Flo Welded System
- 2008-1998 Ford Ranger 3.0 Liter V6 - 125.9" Wheelbase, Ultra Flo Welded System
- 2011-1998 Ford Ranger 4.0 Liter V6 - 125.9" Wheelbase, Ultra Flo Welded System
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.