1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
DV8 Offroad SRJL-02 Tubular Slider Step for 2018-2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
When looking at side steps for your Wrangler JL keep in mind what type of off road trails you may encounter and if you need a little bit of extra clearance. If it is clearance you need then these Tubular Slide Steps from DV8 Offroad will be a great addition to your Jeep. With a .160 wall 2" rolled steel tubing construction these side steps will be sturdy and rugged as you enjoy your off-road travels.
- DV8 Offroad SRJL-02 Tubular Slider Step for 18-19 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL.
- Features: A high clearance slider designed for those steep incline & declines you may encounter on the trails. Acts also as a side step with a gripping design to add traction as you enter and exit your Wrangler JL.
- Construction: The .160 wall 2" steel tubing construction will give you peace of mind as you transverse over the rockiest of terrains knowing that your Wrangler JL is protected and you sliders will hold up.
- Installation: No drilling or cutting will be needed to upgrade your Jeep to these slider steps. Using the factory hardware will ensure a quick and easy installation so you can get out and enjoy the trails.
- 2018-2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.