1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
Dee Zee DZ86700 tailgate liner protectors feature extra-thick rubber construction to protect your tailgate and your cargo from dings and scratches. These mats are made from NyCord, a high-strength, cord-enhanced rubber compound that will not crack, rust, or break, even in extreme temperatures.
Features and Benefits
- Extends your DeeZee truck-bed mat coverage to the tailgate
- Constructed of extra-thick, high-strength Nyracord rubber, a high strength, cord enhanced, rubber compound
- Fits most truck tailgates with universal design
- Attaches securely to the tailgate using included black screws with plastic washers (included) - drilling required
- Made in the USA
- 1-Year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 60" x 19.5"
- Thickness: 3/8"
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.
I bought this because I saw that someone installed it on a 2016 F150 and I was looking for one for my truck. So I decided to give it a shot and bought one. I didn't use the screws that came with it because I didn't want to drill a bunch of holes. So what I did was, I bought a tube of 100% silicone and use about half of the tube to glue this piece to the tailgate. This thing was a perfect fit and I'm very happy with it.
I installed this mat on my tailgate when the temperature was not that hot. Once the tailgate mat gets warm it starts to buckle/warp under the heat. I recommend installing it when it's warm outside so it's more pliable and expanded. After a couple moths, the tailgate mat has minimized warping under the southern heat. Overall great product to protect your tailgate from scratches and dents. It was sized to fit perfectly, no modifications needed, just hated the fact that I had to drill holes in my new tailgate to secure.
This is just as described I mounted it on my 2015 GMC Sierra crew cab short bed I needed to trim 2 inches off the length to get it to fit and I used 3M Fastener TB3571/TB3572 instead of the screws that came with it. (did not want to drill holes in the tailgate) and I'm happy with the purchase.