1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
Daystar PA823 3" x 3" Front and Rear Body Lift Kit for 92-97 Ford F150/F250/F350
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
Max Tire Size: 33". Performance Accessories Body-Lifts allow to run larger tires, but without affecting the factory suspension, electronic stability controls, and OE warranty. Each Performance Accessories Body-Lift kit includes nylon reinforced body blocks, a CNC machined steering extension and all the necessary hardware for a complete installation. Add a set of Performance Accessories Gap Guards to your Body-Lift installation, to conceal the gap between the body and frame, and your vehicle will have the off-road look and performance you've been hoping.
- Daystar 3" x 3" Front and Rear Body Lift Kit.
- Body-Lifts maintain the factory ride
- Can be used with OE wheels
- Does not affect the vehicle's suspension geometry
- Does not affect electronic stability controls
- Does not affect the vehicle driveline
- Body-Lifts are a fraction of the cost of a full-suspension lift
- Can be completely removed if necessary
- Made in the U.S.A.
- With Front Bumper Brackets and Without Rear Ones
- Without Gap Guards
- Material: Nylon
- Install Time: 7-8 Hours
- Max Tire Size: 33"
- High pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks
- 3/16" thick laser cut and powder coated front bumper relocation brackets
- A CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension
- High strength hardware
- Extension brackets
- 1992-1997 Ford F150 2WD
- 1992-1997 Ford F250 2WD
- 1992-1997 Ford F350 2WD
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.