1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- CSF Radiator. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- OEM specified Plastic Tank-Aluminum Core Construction
- Tanks are made from Virgin Grade Engineered plastic resins, which are "Glass Filled" for added Strength & Durability
- Gaskets are made from Special Grade "EPDM" rubber to withstand extreme temperatures of up to -120 Degrees F
- Tubes - Welded Type or Latest Generation "B-Tube" Design
- Fins (Heart of Radiator) - High Performance "Multi-Louvered Design" - OEM Spec
- 100% leak tested before leaving factory at 150% of operating pressure
- Industry Best Packaging - "10 Foot Drop Test" Standard
- Drop-in Fit
- High Performance Transmission Cooler with special Built-in Turburlator, when applicable
- All components are installed, torqued, & tested on Radiator during assembly
- Tech Note: O.E.M. style Plastic tanks & Aluminum core;Multifit model with Dual Size Heater Pipe on Top RHS with Plug & Dual Oil Cooler Fittings.
- Hazardous Material: No
- Csf Cap Number: 4540
- Radiator Cap Supplied: No
- Cross-flow/ Down-flow: Down Flow
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Oil Cooler (in): 14 3/4 (high-efficiency Plate Type)
- No. Of Rows: 1
- Bottom Hose Fitting (in): 1 9/16 Right
- Top Hose Fitting (in): 1 9/16 Left
- Outlet Width (in): 1 1/8
- Outlet Length (in): 27 13/16
- Inlet Width (in): 1 1/8
- Inlet Length (in): 27 13/16
- Core Thickness (in): 5/8
- Core Width (in): 27
- Core Length (in): 13 3/8
- Box Weight (lbs): 8
- Box Height (in): 4 1/2
- Box Width (in): 20 13/16
- Box Length (in): 29 7/8
- Subaru Crosstrek 2.0L H4 1995cc -ci 2016-2017
- Subaru Forester 2.5L H4 2458cc -ci Naturally Aspirated 2009-2010
- Subaru Forester 2.5L H4 2498cc 152ci Naturally Aspirated 2011-2013
- Subaru Impreza 2.0L H4 1995cc -ci 2012-2016
- Subaru Impreza 2.0L H4 1995cc 122ci 2013-2016
- Subaru Impreza WRX 2.5L H4 2458cc -ci 2008-2013
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2.5L H4 2458cc -ci 2008-2013
- Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 2.5L H4 2458cc -ci 2008-2011
- Subaru Impreza WRX Premium 2.5L H4 2458cc -ci 2009-2013
- Subaru Impreza WRX Limited 2.5L H4 2458cc -ci 2010-2013
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI Special Edition 2.5L H4 2458cc -ci 2010
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited 2.5L H4 2458cc -ci 2011-2013
- Subaru Legacy 2.5L H4 2458cc -ci 2005-2009
- Subaru Outback 2.5L H4 2458cc -ci 2005-2010
- Subaru WRX 2.5L H4 2458cc -ci 2012-2014
- Subaru WRX STI 2.5L H4 2458cc -ci 2013-2014
- Subaru XV Crosstrek 2.0L H4 1995cc -ci 2015
- Subaru XV Crosstrek 2.0L H4 1995cc -ci GAS 2013-2014
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.