1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
Factory Split Rear Exit Vehicles ONLY. NOT Intended For Trucks Equipped With Single Side Exit Exhaust. Tips NOT included. Use factory valance / tips. BORLA Cat-Back and Axle-Back exhaust systems feature patented straight-through and multi-core technology designed to unleash hidden horsepower. Increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive BORLA Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere.
Each system is built from premium T-304 stainless steel, superior to T-400 series knockoffs (such as 409), to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow & power, and precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit.
- Borla 140769 Cat-Back Exhaust System for 2019-2020 Silverado / Sierra 1500 5.3L V8.
- Part#: 140769
- Product Type: Cat-Back Exhaust
- Pipe Diameter: 3", 2.75"
- Tip Description: Tip not provided. Use factory tip
- Tip#: 44
- Exit: Truck Single Split Rear Exit
- 2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 / GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L V8 Automatic Transmission 2 & 4 Wheel Drive Extended Cab Standard Bed (78.8") / Crew Cab Short Bed (69.3"). Factory Split Rear Exit Vehicles Only. Includes Trail Boss. NOT Intended For Trucks Equipped With Single Side Exit Exhaust.
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Vehicle(s) shown may vary from your specific model.
- Products are shipped un-polished unless otherwise indicated. Image shown may be a polished version. Tip style may vary.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.