1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
BORLA® Cat-Back„¢ & Axle-Back exhaust systems feature patented straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden horsepower. Increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive BORLA® Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere.
Each system is built from premium T-304 austenitic stainless steel, superior to T-400 series knockoffs (such as 409), to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow & power, and precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit.
Best of all, BORLA® stands behind every system with a Million-Mile Warranty. Just what you€™d expect from the world€™s most experienced (and most winning) exhaust brand.
- Borla F-150 2011-2014 Cat-Back€ž¢ Exhaust ATAK®.
- Product Type: Cat-Back„¢ Exhaust
- Pipe Diameter: 3" into dual 2.25" out
- Tip Size: 4"
- Tip Description: Single Round Rolled Angle-Cut
- Tip #: 36
- Exit: Truck Single Split Rear Exit
- 2011-2014 Ford F-150 5.0L V8 Automatic/ Manual Transmission 2 & 4WD 4 Door Extended Cab Standard Bed (78.8")/ Crew Cab Short Bed (67.0").
- System Can Also Be Used On Crew Cab Standard Bed (78.8") But Requires 60554 Adaptor.
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Products are shipped un-polished unless otherwise indicated. Image shown may be a polished version. Tip style may vary.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.