1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
BMR Suspension KM013H Black TURBO K-Member for 1998-2002 Camaro/Firebird
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
Reduce weight, increase frontend rigidity, and add clearance for large-tube headers and turbo kits with a Tubular K-members from BMR Suspension. BMR Tubular K-Members are designed to provide a lightweight alternative to the heavy and bulky factory K-member. Manufactured from 1-5/8-inch x 0.120 wall and 1-1/4-inch x 0.095 wall DOM tubing, BMR€™s K-members give you a lightweight, extremely strong K-member. Every BMR K-member is 100-percent bolt-in and requires no modifications for fitment. The K-members are built with provision for either factory or manual steering racks.
Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications, BMR Tubular K-members drop weight and add loads of structural rigidity. BMR€™s unique K-member design feature integrated frame stands that replace the factory cast iron frame stands. This additional weight reduction allows us to use larger diameter tubing and thicker mounting plates for additional strength over other companies€™ K-members. When combined with BMR€™s upper and lower A-arms, a minimum weight reduction of 42 pounds is common. With other lightweight frontend parts, weight reduction of up to 100 pounds is easily achievable.
BMR Suspension€™s KM013 Tubular K-Member is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 4-5 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- BMR Suspension K-Member, TURBO, LS1 Motor Mounts, Standard Rack Mounts.
- Color: Black
- Designed with extra room for turbo applications
- Lighter than other competitors K-members due to integrated motor mount design
- Built from heavy-duty 1-5/8-inch x 0.120 wall and 1-1/4-inch x 0.095 wall DOM tubing
- Additional ¼-inch of A-arm adjustability provides up to 4 degrees of additional camber adjustment
- Works with stock A-arms or any aftermarket A-arms
- Designed with LS1 engine mounts
- Designed for stock steering rack
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 4-5 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 1998 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1998 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.