1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
BMR Suspension CB005 Red Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit for 2015-2020 Ford Mustang
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
Reduce Wheelhop, bushing deflection, and cradle movement on your S550 Mustang with a Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit from BMR Suspension. Built from 6061-T6 billet aluminum, stainless steel, and heavy-duty 1 5/8-inch DOM steel tubing, BMR€™s CB005 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit is designed to nearly eliminate cradle bushing deflection, which is one of the biggest causes of wheelhop. BMR€™s CB005€™s billet aluminum upper bushing lockout rings capture the inner bushing sleeve (front and rear) and the outer lip of the bushing cup on the cradle (front). The lower bushing locating washers (front) capture the bottom portion of the bushings€™ inner sleeves. By capturing both parts of the bushings€™ inner sleeves, movement on any plane (fore/aft, lateral, and vertical) is nearly eliminated. This assembly is completed with bolt-on cradle braces that replace the factory sheer plates. The large lug on the cradle side of the braces positively locates the cradle, ensuring it is perfectly centered under the car. The two bolts in the frame ensure the location of the cradle can€™t change under any form of driving.
BMR Suspension designed the CB005 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit for any application. This 100% bolt-on kit use existing boltholes and hardware, allowing for easy installation with simple hand tools. Once installed, the Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit minimized bushing and cradle deflection with nearly no change in NVH. (During BMR€™s testing, no change in NVH was observed without accompanying modifications.) The cradle brace also gives a convenient, rock-solid jacking point on the rear of the vehicle. This single kit helps address wheelhop, bushing deflection, and cradle movement, unlike other companies that make you buy multiple parts to get the entire €œsystem.€� You would spend well over double the price, and those €œsystems€� don't provide you with the performance and value-per-dollar that the CB005 gives you. BMR Suspension€™s CB005 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit is the only part you need to affordably and effectively lessen wheelhop, bushing deflection, and cradle movement.
Throughout testing, BMR has seen about an 80%-90% reduction in fore/aft and lateral cradle bushing deflection. A car with no other mods and stock tires that isn€™t driven overly hard is going to see a 90% or higher reduction, while a more race oriented S550 with sticky tires will see slightly less of a reduction. Launching the test vehicle at over 7,000 rpm on drag radials, BMR saw about an 80% reduction in bushing deflection. Through the testing BMR has seen a 95% or greater reduction in vertical deflection in all testing situations. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension€™s CB005 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is 1-2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- BMR Suspension Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit, Level 2.
- Color: Red
- 100% bolt-on design
- Does not fit convertible models, please refer to part # CB010
- No fabrication needed
- Installs with simple hand tools
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum upper bushing lockout rings
- Laser-cut lower bushing support washers
- CNC-formed stainless steel lower bushing support plates
- 1 5/8-inch DOM steel tubing cradle braces
- Positively locates the rear IRS Subframe
- Greatly reduces stock subframe bushing deflection and wheel-hop
- Uses factory bolt-holes and hardware
- Adds a solid rear jacking point to each side of the vehicle
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Available in black hammertone and red powdercoat
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly built in the U.S.A.
- 2015 - 2020 Ford Mustang
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- This product does not currently work on Convertible models, unless you install it without the fore-end lower cradle braces.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.