1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- Artec Industries Front LCA Brackets. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- 2.625" mounting width fits common sized Cartridge Joints (Johnny, Flex, Ballistic, etc) and factory control arm bushings
- Skid plate of bottom of bracket wraps around joint protecting it from direct impact and decreases premature wear on the joint. This leads to longer life and less replacements. Skid plate design does not restrict movement of joint
- Bracket wraps around axle tube more than factory for additional weld surface area, which significantly reduces the chance the bracket can rip off
- Made from 1/4" thick boxed steel plate for strength and impact resistance
- Grease fitting access on top to allow easy maintenance of your most abused joint
- The STYLE of the bracket gives a unique, custom one-off look you'd get with a high dollar fabrication shop. No more brackets that look like modified pieces of angle iron or c-channel, but rather formed pieces of artwork to show off
- Built to match your exact requirements
- High quality you can rely on
- Expertly made from premium materials
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
- IF USING FACTORY CONTROL ARMS, YOU MAY NEED TO GRIND OFF A SMALL AMOUNT
OF THE METAL BELOW THE BUSHING TO CLEAR THE SKID PLATE ON THE BRACKET.
This bracket requires welding to the axle and removal of the factory
bracket. Welding should be done by a competent welder and Artec
Industries is not liable for incorrect installation or improper welding.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.