1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
Universal 12V High Performance Portable Tire Air Compressor (CKMP12) by ARB ®. The most popular in our range, the ARB High Output Air Compressor has been constructed entirely of lightweight, high-grade materials and is available in both portable and vehicle mounted configurations. With a class-leading flow rate, this compressor has been designed for Air Locker ® activation (on-board model), fast tire inflation, and a range of other functions whether they be for work or play.
- Designed for inflating tires and Air Locker ® activation when used in conjunction with optional accessories
- Suitable for many air tools when used in conjunction with a 1 gallon air tank (optional with on-board models)
- 100% duty cycle
- Sealed for moisture and dust resistance
- Hard anodized cylinder bores for reduced friction
- Teflon impregnated carbon fiber piston seals for maximum trouble-free life
- Anodized mounting bracket dissipates heat
- Integrated pressure switch, relays and IP55 (waterproof/dustproof) brushless fan cools electronics, motors and cylinder heads
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped
- Designed to help to get your job done right
- Manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials
- Built to provide exceptional levels of durability
- Voltage: 12V
- Current Draw no Load: 14A
- Current Draw Load: 25A
- Air Flow @ 0 kPa: 87.2 l/min
- Air Flow @ 0 psi: 3.08 CFM
- Air Flow @ 200 kPa: 66 l/min
- Air Flow @ 29 psi: 2.34 CFM
- Load Protection: Yes (in loom)
- Air Locker Solenoid Manifold: Yes
- Duty Cycle: 50%
- Pressure Cotout Switch: Yes
- Air Filter Equipped: Yes
- Thermally Protected: Yes
- Weight: 14.3lbs. (6.5kg)
- Dimensions: 8.19" x 17.32" x 9.37"
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.