1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- Air Lift 60818 AirLift 1000 Air Helper Springs for 2009-2019 Ram 1500/Ram Pickup. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Provides your vehicle with up to 1,000 lbs of load-leveling support, reducing strain on your rear suspension and improving both safety and ride quality
- Designed to support your existing rear coil spring suspension when you're hauling or towing
- Keeps your vehicle level when you are hauling a heavy load
- Improves steering and braking performance
- Helps to maintain safe headlight aim
- Keeps your tires from wearing unevenly
- Lets you manually adjust air pressure to get the even load distribution and support that you need
- Level your vehicle front to rear
- Inflate each spring independently for side-to-side leveling of off-center loads (with installation of dual air lines)
- Reduces the strain on your OEM suspension caused by extremely heavy loads
- Improves overall stability and ride quality
- Diminishes sway and absorbs road shock for a smooth ride
- Constructed of durable, molded polyurethane
- Installs inside your vehicle's rear coil spring suspension
- Manual inflation valves are typically mounted on bumper for easy access
- Includes 2 air springs, hardware, tubing, and Schrader valves for manual inflation
- Add a compressor system with in-cab gauges (sold separately) to monitor and automatically adjust air pressure
- Made in USA
- 2010 - 2018 Ram 1500
- 2019 - 2019 Ram 1500 Classic
- 2009 - 2014 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.