1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
Universal 8,000 lbs M8274-50 Series Self-Recovery Electric Winch with Steel Rope (38631) by WARN®. Voltage: 12V DC. Rope Length:150'. Perhaps the most well-known winch in the WARN catalog, the original M8274 debuted in 1974, and subsequent variations have remained in the lineup because of the winches€™ unique combination of 8000 lb. pulling power, super-fast 79.3€™ per minute (65€™ per minute with 24V motor) no-load line speed, and extra-long 150€™ of 5/16€� diameter wire rope. The M8274-50€™s distinctive structure houses a powerful series wound electric motor, rugged spur gear drivetrain, automatic disc braking system, freespooling clutch, and wire rope. It comes with a remote control with 12€™ lead, battery cables, roller fairlead, and detailed installation and user instructions. The M8274-50 is available for both 12V and 24V electrical systems.
- Winch Style: Electric
- Pull Rating (lbs): 8,000 lbs.
- Volts: 12 V
- Winch Fairlead Type: Roller
- Remote Included: Yes
- Remote: 12 ft. wired remote
- Free-Spooling: Yes
- Brake: Yes
- Power Out: Yes
- Drive Gear: Spur gear
- Winch Line Included: Yes
- Winch Line Type: Cable
- Winch Line Diameter (in): 5/16 in.
- Winch Line Material: Steel
- Winch Line Length (ft): 150 ft.
- No Load Line Speed: 73.40 fpm
- Conforms to J706 Standards: No
- Mounting Hole Quantity: 4 holes
- Mounting Pattern Length (in): 10.000 in.
- Mounting Pattern Width (in): 4.500 in.
- Weight: 110.000 lbs.
- Motor Horsepower: 4.60 hp
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 134:1
- Quantity: Sold individually
- A lot of pulling power with amazing no-load retrieval speed
- WARN€™s fastest winch; the choice for off-road competitions where speed matters
- Powerful series wound electric motor
- Rugged spur gear drivetrain and unique upright design
- Automatic disc braking system delivers smooth operation with superior heat dissipation
- Includes 150€™ of 5/16€� diameter wire rope and roller fairlead for one of the longest line capacities available
- Includes remote control with 12€™ lead and battery cables
- Available for 12V and 24V applications
- 12V motor rated at 4.6 hp, 24V motor has 2.5 hp
- 12V winch line speed: 79.3€™ per minute under no load at 49 amps, and 8.7€™ per minute at 8000 lbs. max. load at 480 amps
- 24V winch line speed: 65€™ per minute under lo load at 24 amps, and 7.9€™ per minute at 8000 lbs. max. load at 273 amps
- Chip resistant powdercoated finish with clear coat
- Dimensions: 16.5€�L x 8.5€�D x 15€�H
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- Comes with detailed installation and user instructions
- Limited on mechanical parts
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.