1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
The new Rubicon Express Control Arm Geometry Correction Brackets for 2007-Current JK Wranglers were designed and engineered for those expecting the most out of their daily driven Jeep. By installing the correction brackets on lifted JK€™s the front control arm angles are dramatically reduced, resulting in improved ride quality and increased anti-dive. Ride quality is improved by reducing the control arm angles. By doing so, the control arm is no longer working against the coil spring and shock during the suspension cycle. The result, a smoother ride with less of a jarring feeling on rough, around town roads and small off road impacts like rocks and ledges. The new mounting positions also corrects Anti-Dive, the feeling of the front of the vehicle compressing during hard braking. By increasing the Anti-Dive the vehicle will respond more predictably in hard braking situations as well as irregular road conditions. Rubicon Control Arm Geometry Correction Brackets are a great addition to any Rubicon Express Short Arm suspension or to any other manufactures brand short arm suspension and work with either stock or aftermarket control arms. These brackets are a bolton, no cutting, drilling, or welding required and as always, carries the Rubicon Advantage Warranty.
- These Brackets are for use with factory or aftermarket control arms
- 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
Year(s): 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
Features and Benefits:
- Reduced control arm angles for improved ride quality on 2.5"-4.5" lifted JKs
- Increased anti-dive for better braking
- Corrects caster angles (when used with OE control arms)
- (4) Front Control Arm Drop Brackets
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.