HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK
AutoShopping24 is seeking an energetic Human Resources Clerk that assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties.
The HR Clerk carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment.
The Human Resources Clerk contributes to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, that emphasizes quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
The Human Resources Clerk helps with the implementation of services, policies, and programs through HR staff; reports to the HR Manager, and assists company managers with HR issues.
The HR Clerk has partial responsibility for these areas:
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Responsible for entering new hires through E-verify
- Improvement tracking systems
- Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and record keeping
- Assist with event planning for company functions
- Type memos, reports, and other documents as needed
- Provide secretarial support by entering, formatting, scanning, filing and printing information; organizing work;
- answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Assisting with employee relations
- Company employee communication;
- Compensation and benefits record keeping/Data entry
- Employee safety, wellness
- Process biographies for new hires.
- Verify all hires have background and personnel folders created.
- Update all new hire packets/ welcome emails.
- Ensure all new hire acknowledgement forms and templates comply and are up to date.
- Other job duties as assigned
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Minimum high school degree required
- Must be computer literate
- ADP Knowledge a +
- Previous experience handling confidential information and paperwork is required
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems preferred
- Efficient with Microsoft Office Suite
**For any career inquiry, please submit cover letter, resume, and availability to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com